At Premium Tattoo removal, we are not only responsible for your treatment, but also for your pre and post tattoo removal treatment care. As part of our effective laser tattoo removal service in North Brisbane, we will certainly do our part to ensure you feel comfortable and to facilitate a safe and seamless process, but there are a number of steps you can also follow to take care of yourself.
1. Prior to receiving treatment, you need to take care of your skin.
2. Make sure that your tattoo stays out of direct sunlight, especially 48 hours prior to treatment. If you go out, use a sunscreen of SPF 30+ at least four weeks before the treatment starts. If your skin is affected by the sun, it will become more sensitive and will cause additional pain and discomfort during the treatment process.
3. Similarly, avoid waxing or plucking the tattoo area, or using any chemical creams on the area.
4. We use a Koolio skin cooling machine to cool the skin before during and after the treatment. This numbs the skin and improves your level of comfort.
1. Be conscious of not irritating the area in any way. Wear loose clothing and avoid any exposure to direct sunlight where possible. Once you arrive home, you can use a cold compress on the area.
2. Any vigorous physical activity or hot saunas/spas are to be avoided at all costs.
To ensure we offer an effective laser tattoo removal service in North Brisbane that is uncompromising in professionalism and safety, we urge you to get in contact with our team should you experience any unusual discomfort or any further questions. We are only too happy to assist!
To find out more about our effective laser tattoo removal service in North Brisbane, please call us today on 07 3888 7378 or simply fill out our online enquiry form.